Yep, that's right.
Strawberries covered in chocolate. Oh my god! You have probably seen them in a luxurious shop window or on Instagram. They look very fancy and chic but are actually very easy to make. Now that's a win-win. And of course #pregnantproof.
The day of love is coming. With these love strawberries, you will conquer anyone! Tip: Give your lover a subtle (or not so subtle) hint and indulge in this delicacy. But, even with these divine strawberries, it's okay to just be your own heartthrob!
- Dark chocolate
- Fresh strawberries
- Grated coconut (or other garnish such as finely ground pistachio or lemon/orange grater)
- Melt the chocolate over low heat (use a saucepan with water and a heatproof bowl for this)
- Wash the strawberries and pat dry
- Prepare a plate with baking paper
- Remove the bowl from the heat as soon as the chocolate has melted
- Grab the strawberries by the crown or at the top, dip them in the chocolate and twist a few times
- For some extra glam, have a bowl of garnish ready for dipping
- Place the strawberries on the plate (make sure they do not touch each other)
- Leave to cool in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes
Et voilà, bon appetit! Who are you aiming at?