Fancy a greasy bite, but are you trying to eat healthy for the little one in your belly? Good news! The recipe below is ideal for pregnant women.For 2 persons In total 30 minutes
- 450 grams chicken breast
- Sweet potato
- Kebab spice mix
- 100 grams of iceberg lettuce
- Oil, pepper, and salt
- (Processed) cheese
- Option: Cucumber/tomato/onion
- 5 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 4 tablespoons lemon
Do you want to meet your little one? With the Babywatcher you can watch your baby!
How you make it:
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Chop the garlic and mix with the yogurt and the lemon. Season with salt and pepper and leave to infuse.
- Cut the sweet potato into strips (like french fries).
- Cut the chicken breast into thin strips and sprinkle with some kebab spice mix.
- Heat the chicken in a grill pan on high heat. As soon as the outside is golden brown, turn the heat down low.
- Fry the sweet potato in a pan on medium heat for about 12 minutes.
- Is everything done? Take an oven dish, cover the bottom with sweet potato, and then the chicken. Sprinkle some cheese on top and put it in the oven for a few minutes until the cheese has melted.
- Meanwhile, chop the tomato, cucumber, and onion. Whatever you like.
- Take the oven dish out of the oven and sprinkle it with iceberg lettuce and possibly cucumber, tomato, and onion.
- Sprinkle the already delicious chicken shawarma with the homemade yogurt sauce and eat away! Bon appetit!
copyright: @Pauline's keuken
See your baby whenever and wherever you want.
Follow the development of your baby, bond, and don’t miss a thing.
Share a special moment and create everlasting memories with loved ones.