Natural mornings sickness remedies
Although is it called morning sickness, it can sneak up on you at any time of day. And, while most women leave morning sickness in the first trimester, there are women who experience morning sickness throughout their entire pregnancy. Super rough.. so we are here to help!
SYMPTOMS OF MORNING SICKNESSSymptoms of morning sickness can include:
- Loss of appetite
- Psychological effects, such as depression and anxiety.
Most women will try anything safe to stave off their pregnancy sickness
NATURAL MORNING SICKNESS REMEDIES
- Rest Moving around may aggravate morning sickness. Rest whenever possible.
- Real lemons Lemon scent can be effective in reducing nausea and vomiting of pregnancy!
- Ginger Ginger traditionally has helped many women quell morning sickness and nausea.
- Peppermint Sip on some peppermint tea :)
- Vitamin B6 Vitamin B6 supplements can be useful, but doses above 200 mg per day can actually be harmful. Follow your doctor’s advice.
- Motion sickness wristbands Or consider acupressure or acupuncture on the wrist.
- Eat well Don’t eat anything that you suspect will make you nauseous. In general high-carbohydrate meals are well tolerated.
- Eat small meals several times throughout the day. Eat small meals regularly, as an empty stomach tends to trigger nausea.
- Stay hydrated Drink as much as you can manage. Sometimes sips of flat lemonade, diluted fruit juice, cordial, weak tea, ginger tea, clear soup or beef extract drinks are helpful. If none of these are bearable, try sucking on ice cubes.