Who you are
If you join us, you will be working on one of the most promising scale-ups in Europe. That ‘working on’ is important. You don’t work for the company or the management; you work with us on an idea. You want to work here because you are surprised and inspired by our story, just like us. You are optimistic and driven by nature. You know how to get things done. But most of all, you want to help us make all those parents-to-be happy with a whole new ritual: making their own ultrasound scan during pregnancy.
You will be a good fit for us if, in addition to being positive and driven, you:
Have a strong dose of empathy
• You can empathize well with (the world of) a pregnant woman.
Can handle freedom in your work
• You’re independent. So you quickly solve problems on your own.
• You show responsibility because you realize that your work is essential for success.
• You proactively contribute solutions and ideas and implement them where you can make a difference.
Like to do things right
• So you’re precise in your work. You know that some things must be right the first time.
• You can apply structure to work faster or more accurately, for example.
Understand that not every day is the same
• That is why you are flexible in your working hours and activities. Sometimes it is late, sometimes early.
• You move easily in rapid changes for new markets or customers.
It is a plus if you speak several languages (Dutch, German, French, or Italian).